Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Vowel Songs

I'm VERY EXCITED!
I finally bought this

I've had a very, very small one. A parent gave it to me years ago. I do soooo much laminating! So I decided I'd buy a bigger one. I think I got a pretty good deal on it. Wal-Mart has them for $27.95. Then I found this on Amazon. It's the pouches.

It's not the brand name but they got really good reviews and are much cheaper. Has any one used this brand? Does anyone prefer 3Mil to 5 Mil (thickness)? I've got to start printing all the great ideas I've been collecting from Pinterest so I can try it out!

I've been working on vowels for the beginning of the school year and I ran across this cute little Old MacDonald Song. I had some songs for the short vowels but this one I was able to add the long vowels as well. You sing the vowel sound, long or short, where the AA or OO are. I fancied it up with some cute graphics from KPM Doodles and Scrappin Doodles. You can click my sidebar for a link to their websites. I'd love to give credit to the original person who came up with the idea so if anyone knows who started this cute little song let me know. You can grab a copy if you'd like. Just click on the picture. There is a page for each vowel- long and short together.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great rest of the week.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Aren't they awesome? I love how it is a thicker lamination! Enjoy.:)
Lory

Fun for First
The Robin’s Nest

Yolanda said...

Can you cut the laminated piece after it has gone through?

Sheree Peterson said...

If you downloaded the song last night, I found a typing error. I have fixed it so you might want to download it again. So sorry! Sheree