Friday, June 29, 2012

Requests

I've had several requests for my recording sheets for the Grab, Count, Graph activities I do in Math Stations. I posted about it back in October when I first started doing Math Stations. You can read that post HERE. Back in October, I was still very new to the whole blogging thing and making stuff. I've since figured a few thing out. I made these to go along with the ideas from Debbie Dillers book "Math Work Stations". So here are the recording sheets. Click on the picture to download a PDF.
Another request I get all the time is for my Math Stations anchor chart. I am NOT an artist so I like to make my anchor charts on the computer. I generally discuss with my class and make notes on the board with them. Then I tell them I will take our notes and make a nice chart for us to remember what we've talked about. It works for me. I print this on the poster setting of my printer so it comes out big. You have to glue it together. Again, click on the picture to download.

I've also had a request for my number bracelet booklet from a post I did in September. This is an AWESOME activity from Reagan at Tunstall's Teaching Tidbits. You can read my post HERE. Click on the picture for a download of my version of the booklet.
Graphics are from Scrappin Doodles, Lettering Designs, DJ Inkers, and some really old ones I have had forever and I can't even find a name on them to give credit where credit it due. So sorry.
I have also had requested that my new Nifty Number Practice Book by done in D'Nealian lettering. And I am working on one for 11-20.
Thank you bloggy friends! I LOVE all the comments and requests. Please keep them coming!
Have a fantastic Friday!


9 comments:

Heather's Heart said...

Thank you for your great *freebies*!

I love the one about math workstations. =)


Heather
Heather's Heart

Kindertrips said...

Great stuff-you are so kind to share!
Jennifer
kindertrips

Learning with Mrs. Brinn said...

I just found your blog as I got sidetracked. You have lots of great ideas. I especially love the math station ideas, as I am gradually transitioning to doing this daily in my classroom!

Gwen

Jenn Bates said...

Great shares, thanks!!
Jenn
Finally in First

Lisa R. said...

Thanks for all of the wonderful freebies!! I can't wait to use these next year! :)

Lisa
Learning Is Something to Treasure

Barbara said...

I love your freebies, but I can't get them to load :(
Is there something special I need to do with dropbox?
Take care!
Love your blog.

❀Barbara❀
Grade ONEderful
Ruby Slippers Blog Designs

Kim said...

THANK YOU!! You are awesome!
Kim
kimworthey@yahoo.com

Sandie said...

Thank you so much for your freebie shares! :)
Oh... I want to let you and your readers know about a giveaway happening on my blog. Click here: http://www.LittleLearningLovies.com to find it. It's for educational printables from the Little Learning Lovies store. I hope to see you there!

Elizabeth said...

I would love all your math that you can share! The dots sound really exciting for the children! egellatl@earthlink.net thank you!!