Thursday, June 28, 2012

Vowel or Consonant

Hey all! I hope everyone is having a fantastic summer. Mine is flying by. Why does the school year go soooo slow and the summer soooo fast? I have a bazillion things I want to get done before school starts but I also want to just sit back and do absolutely NOTHING!
I'm thinking about the beginning of the school year and made a little vowel consonant sort to share. The graphics are from KPM Doodles and Scrappin Doodles. Check out my side bar for a linky to their shops!
Get a FREE copy by clicking HERE.
It has a picture for each letter of the alphabet. You can do it a couple of different ways with your class. You could give each kiddo a picture card and sort the letters together into groups of vowels or consonants in a pocket chart. Or you could place the cards around the room and do a 'Hunt the Room' where the students record the letters on a recording sheet. You can also put the cards in a center for extra practice. I also made a paper worksheet sort to go along with it. I hope it is something you can use in your classroom.

Don't forget to head over to Beth Ann's blog to enter to win the BIG Giveaway. I'm giving away some of my packets!
Have an awesome day!



6 comments:

Kindertrips said...

Your letter cards as so cute! Thank you for sharing!
Jennifer
kindertrips

Jessica Ann Stanford said...

I totally agree with the summer going by too fast! I feel as if we could teach for the summer months and have off the entire school year and we'd still feel like they weren't equal lol

Blessings,

Jessica Stanford
Mrs. Stanford's Class
I could use your help! Check out my latest post ♥

Lisa R. said...

I love these & they are absolutely perfect for the beginning of the year. Thanks for sharing!
Lisa
Learning Is Something to Treasure

Fredia said...

Congrats on 300 followers!!! Your blog is amazing, just like you!!
Fredia
Frogs in First

Sara {Miss V's Busy Bees} said...

Hiya Sheree!

I just wanted to stop by and say hi! I found you via Beth Ann's blog, Taming My Flock of Firsties! I love what you do!

Thanks for everything!

Sara
Miss V's Busy Bees

Jenna said...

These are SO cute, thank Sheree!