Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Classroom Digs

Here's day 2 of Blog Hoppin Teacher Week: Classroom Digs- classroom tour.
My room is almost ready. We have Back-to-School Night tomorrow so I still have a few finishing touches.
My room theme is 'Happy Campers'.
This is the hall where we display our 'GREAT WORK'!
 This is our writing area.
 This is the back of the room with the word wall, Daily 5 board, Math Station board, computer table, and my library of books in the black containers.
 We have LOTS of storybook friends above the cupboards.
 This is the front of the room with my favorite piece of equipment- my Smart board!
There you have it- a mini tour of my room.
Check out other great classroom by 'hoppin' over to Blog Hoppin'.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love, love, love your camping theme! Super cute! And, what a great way to display favorite book characters! :)

Kim
Carried Away in... K!

Tammy said...

Your room looks like a very inviting place to learn!

❀ Tammy
Forever in First

Sherry said...

Did you make your decoding strategy posters? Are they for sale?