Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Things I CAN'T Teach Without Part 3 My Packets

Here are a few of my TpT packets that I just could NOT teach without:
Last year I had a BIG problem with tattling so I put this little packet together. It has fun games and activities along with posters I kept referring to throughout the year. It really helped!!! Click HERE for a link to this product on TpT.
My word family charts are a great reference throughout the year. I even use the snipping tool on my computer and put them on my Smart board for daily calendar activities. Click HERE for a link to this product on TpT.
My number charts have been a great help when my kiddos needed to refer to them. They are up there in my room and are as important as my alphabet charts. I've made them in several different themes. Click HERE for a link to this product on TpT.
This is an essential in my room for organizing my math stations. It's a FREEBIE on TpT. Click HERE for a link to this product on TpT. 
This is my newest CAN'T teach without- Math Vocabulary Cards. We are jumping into the new math core this year and these will be very helpful. Click HERE for a link to this product on TpT.

Of course, there are lots of other packets I CAN'T teach without but that's probably enough for today. Check back tomorrow for part 4- Equipment and Technology.



No comments: