Monday, October 22, 2012

Halloween Story Mat FREEBIE!

My favorite way to teach story problems is with a story mat. I wrote a post about it at Christmas time last year and shared with you some Christmas mats. You can read that post HERE. I also have some packets at my shops that my kiddos really like. You can check them out over on TpT or Teacher Notebook. Well, it's Halloween time and so here is the lesson I did with a Halloween mat. My firsties had a BLAST!
If you'd like a copy you can download a PDF by clicking HERE.

Don't forget to enter my 400 Follower Giveaway. You can check it out HERE I'm giving away some great prizes to 4 lucky winners!

I hope everyone has a GREAT week!
Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to read your comments if you download and use the mats.



2 comments:

Erin Sample said...

Thank you for this story mat. I really like it!
Erin
Sample’s Superstars

Barbara said...

Super cute, Sheree! Thank you so much!
Barbara
Grade ONEderful
Ruby Slippers