Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Counting On Freebie

A critical math skill for first graders to learn is the ability to count on. My sweet friend Deb over on Oh My Little Classity Class had a fun Scoot game this summer. You can check it out on her blog by clicking HERE. She has tons of cute games! Deb was my inspiration for my newest packet. It's called "Counting On with Finger FUN!"

There are 64 different counting on flashcards with 4 fun games/activities to do with the cards. There are 3 practice sheets as well. You can check it out over at my shops. Just click the word below for a link.


And I'm giving you a sneak peek at one of the practice sheets. If you click the picture below you can download the sheet FREE.
Also, the first 3 to comment here on my blog will get it FREE! Be sure to leave your email so I can send it to you.
I hope everyone has a super day!


9 comments:

Unknown said...

I would love this! This is what we're working on right now. Thank you.
Josie Flores
masterflores@juno.com

Ash said...

Wow! This is a perfect packet! Thanks so much!
gobstoppersrock@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I would love this to use with my kids...jmwatt22@gmail.com

Kim said...

This looks fantastic!
kimworthey@yahoo.com

Shelley said...

Thanks Sheree! The little counting hands with fingers are so cute!

learningmyself said...

Thanks for sharing...where did u get the fingers? I would love to use them with my K kids...lower numbers first though....really nice of you to share!
Amy :)

Sheree Peterson said...

The finger font is by From the Pond. Sorry I forgot to put that in my post.

Jackie said...

I tried to download the freebie, but it was fuzzy. Not sure what has happened. I'll try later but thanks!!
I also love Deb's stuff too. Yours are great also!
Thanks again,
Jackie jackie@acsnet.com

Megan said...

Great packet! I'll check it out.