Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Survived and Award

Yeah, I survived the first night of parent conferences!!! After a 12 1/2 hour day at school I'm finally home and trying to relax. What better way than by blogging and blog stalking? And I just got a big surprise! Barbara over on GradeONEderful just gave me an award. She is such a sweetheart! Thank you Barbara! You'll want to hop over and check out her blog. She has fantastic ideas to share!
I'm supposed to pass the award along to 2 other bloggers. This is so hard. I have such great follower that always leave me such great comments! It's hard to pick just two. I love this blogging hobby and enjoy the friendships I've made. Thanks to everyone who stops by and follows me!
I am passing this along to Deb over on Oh My Little Classity Class. She always has some encouraging words for me. Be sure and check out her blog. She has awesome ideas.
And last but not least is my dear friend Fredia over on Frogs in First. It's all her fault that I'm blogging. She got me started and has helped me all along the way! She has very creative ideas and is a super master teacher. So be sure and check out her blog!

Frogs in First

It's been a great day even if it has been very, very long. 
Thanks for stopping by. I hope you have a great tomorrow!

5 comments:

Deb said...

Thanks, Sheree! You're too kind!

We had conferences this week, too. All day Tuesday (10 am - 7 pm) and then a full day of teaching yesterday. Whew! That was a long day!

Have a great week!

Oh My Little Classity Class

Fredia said...

Sheree you are the BEST!!! Thank you for EVERYTHING!!! You made my day...no my week!!!

Mrs. Nunley said...

I am so glad that you found my blog, because now I have found yours! I love your ideas!
-Megan

<a href="http://firstgrademagic.blogspot.com>First Grade Magic</a>

Amanda at Learn, Laugh, Grow said...

Congrats on the award!! I found your blog through Deb at Oh, My Little Classity Class. So, hello from your newest follower!

Amanda

Tammy said...

I'm your 104th follower. Congrats on reaching 100 and beyond.

Tammy
Forever in First