It's really not my day, I just ran out of yellow ink in my printer and I don't have a refill. I hate when that happens. But here's some good news!
Holly, over on her blog at Crisscross Applesauce, made my day though. She gave me the Versatile Blogger Award. I'm still in shock. It's hard to believe people really read my stuff. I am so loving this blogging thing! So here's what you have to do:
First, thank the person who gave you the award:
THANK YOU HOLLY!!!
Second, tell 7 things about yourself that people may not know. Okay this has been hard for me so here goes.
1. I have lived in Utah all my life and I have NEVER been snow skiing on the 'Greatest Snow on Earth'! I'm a warm body person and I really don't care for the cold weather.
2. I married my high school sweetheart. We grew up living a block and a half away from each other but never really knew each other until junior high. We started dating when we were sixteen and dated for 5 years before we got married.
3. My hubby and I are only 13 days apart.
4. I love dark chocolate!!!!
5. I love to sing, play the piano, cook and sew.
6. In the summer, I love to spend time in the mountains riding ATVs, hiking, and camping in my 5th wheel trailer with my family and dogs.
7. One of my favorite things to do is to curl-up on the couch with my hubby and watch a good movie!
And third, I get to give the award to 15 newly discovered blogs. Wow, there are so many great blogs out there. It was fun finding new blogs to stalk! Here's my list:
I hope you will check out their blogs. They have some awesome ideas to share!
Oh yes, and one more thing. I have a new packet on Teachers Notebook. It's a mini packet for skip counting by 10's, 5's, and 2's.
It finally snowed today. We've been having spring-like weather but it was nice to get some snow even if it was only an inch. I love it when it snows and I have no place to go but to sit in front of the fireplace!
Have a great rest of the weekend!