Wednesday, June 12, 2013

2 FREEBIES

Hi everyone! I hope you're enjoying summer as much as I am. I love being on my own clock! I can get up when I want, eat when I want, go where I want, but most of all, go to the bathroom when I want! Don't get me wrong, I love teaching but summer vacation is WONDERFUL!!!
I've been getting caught up a some of my shop packets. I just posted 2 new ones.
 This one is a fun addition game called Roll Add Color. There are 12 different game sheets that you play with different dice. It practices adding to 12, 15, 18, and with 3 addends. 
Find a Friend Reading Version is one my kiddos LOVE! This packet has 22 different skill sheets. It covers, vowels, blends, digraphs, r-controlled vowels, contractions, compound words, synonyms and antonyms, sounds of ED and Y, sight words etc. It's a companion to the Find a Friend Math Version. I blogged about it  HERE with a free sample.
They are both VERY EASY PREP! Just print and have fun! They are great for a sub or fast time fillers.
Here's a FREE Sample!
Just click on the picture to download.

I hope you'll check them out at my shops. Just click on my sidebar.
Enjoy your summer. It's going by way too fast!



5 comments:

Mrs. Nunley said...

These look great! I'm glad you are enjoying your summer!
-Megan

First Grade Magic

Anonymous said...

Such great ideas! Your activities look like a lot of fun! Thanks for sharing!

Karen
An Apple a Day in First Grade

Wolfelicious said...

Summer is wonderful!!

Kelly said...

Haha, who but a teacher can appreciate being able to go to the bathroom any time you want! your freebies look great!

Kelly
I'm Not Your Grandpa, I'm Your Teacher

Jessica Laurine said...

Summer IS going by too quickly! So many things on my to-do list and so little time...

Jessica
The Littlest Scholars