I also got tagged in the blogging world which I haven't had time to respond to. So sorry ladies it's taken me a while to get to the tagging party. I was tagged by:
Okay so 12 things about me, this is really hard for me because there really is nothing exciting about me to tell.
1. I have lived in Lehi, Utah all my life. I'm surrounded by my family. My parents live here as well as my brother and sister. All of my children live here tool. We just can't leave this great
2. I would like to go on a vacation some day to Australia. I love kangaroos and I'd like to see them in the wild!
3. I am a product of middle child syndrome. I have an older brother and a younger sister.
4. I am known as Grandma Sheree to my 8 wonderful grandchildren!
5. I love to play the piano although not that great but I teach my granddaughters piano lessons which has been very rewarding.
6. I like to drink Caffeine-free Dr. Pepper!!
7. I drive a Toyota Camry and my hubby has a GMC Diesel pick-up truck which I get to drive now and again. But I HATE to park it- it is such a beast!
8. I don't know how to back up in a car very well. My hubby keeps trying to teach me but I'm not a very good learner.
9. I love to sing but sometimes I change the words to the song without thinking. I sang at my grandma's funeral and completely changed the words to 'How Great Thou Art'. No one knew except my Aunt who was accompanying me. We just laugh about it now!
10. I prefer my PC at home rather than my MAC laptop from school. The screen is too small on the MAC and I can't make it do what my PC can.
11. I would really like a Smartboard or at least a Mimeo for my classroom but it doesn't look very likely for a long time to come.
12. I change my hairstyle about every 2 years. Never satisfied.
3 Questions from Melissa over on DillyDabbles, she asked:
1. What is your favorite food/drink to de-stress? Hershey's Bliss Dark Chocolate. I have a stash in my closet at school so I can pop one when I need it.
2. What is your favorite book to read to your class? This is hard because I have a ton. I just finished 'Stone Fox'. My kids love it and we always cry at the end!
3. How old/new is your school? My school is 6 years old. I followed my principal to this school when they built it and then she left me and went to the district office. But I still love it here. We have a great faculty!
3 Questions from Miss Squirrel at Going Nutty, her questions have a Valentine theme, she asked:
1. When was the last time you talked to your high school sweetheart? it was about 2 minutes ago, I married him!
2. Where was the most romantic place you have gone on a date? We went to Hawaii a few years back. It was awesome. The sunsets were gorgeous!
3. How long have you been with your honey-bunny? We've been married 34 years and dated for 5 years before that. Okay I can see you doing the math trying to figure out how old I am. Remember we were high school sweethearts.
3 Questions from my buddy Fredia at Frogs in First, she asked:
1. What book are you reading right now? I just finished 'Hunger Games' and starting the 2nd in the series. It was different but really good!
2. Do you like marshmallows in your hot chocolate? No
3. What time do you do to bed? I get in bed about 9:30 and start watching the news and turn it off around 10:00. What time do you get up? I'm up at 5:25.
I hope it wasn't to boring and you were able to hang in there till the end.
Have a great day!