Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Weekly Focus Words and Rimes

I know- long time, no see!
What can I say- retirement is busy!

I just uploaded my newest packet! It has been a LOOOONG time coming.
It is 238 pages, so it's taken me a while to put together.
 This packet contains an outline of focus words and rimes for the entire school year broken down into 34 weeks. It has 13 different fun and engaging activities to choose from each week for students to practice and become familiar with the words and rimes. 

Lots of fun and engaging activities for self-starters, centers, guided reading, small groups, whole groups, homework , or individual work.
You can use this packet as a Spelling Program. There are 4 sight words and 2 rimes each week. Choose a few different activities each day. You don't have to use every activity every week. Rotate them so the students don't get bored. There is a spelling test recording sheet for Friday tests.

If you already have a spelling program then you could use this packet for a review of sight words and rimes. It's even GREAT for fun, engaging HOMEWORK.

Check it out at my TeacherPayTeacher Shop!

Happy Teaching!



No comments: