Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year SALE!

WOW! I can't believe it's the last day of 2013. Time is just flying way toooo FAST.
I hope everyone is having a wonderful break. I know I am feeling refreshed and almost ready to go back.

I'm having a ONE DAY SALE at my shops. I hope you'll check it out.
I couldn't find any sale buttons so I made my own. If you're having a sale and want to use it- help yourself. 
(Clipart and fonts are from Scrappin Doodles, From the Pond, and Khrys Bosland Fonts)
Click on my sidebar for a direct link to my shops!



2 comments:

Kelly said...

Thank you so much for the sale button - I've been searching and was about to make my own when I got your blog email - you saved me so much time - and yours is cuter than mine would have been! Thank you and Happy New Year!

rahamtul said...

Nice information! I am intimidated by the excellence of information. There are a lot of high-quality funds here. I am sure I will visit this site again soon. I know something information, to know you can click here
Android Tablet