Sunday, March 18, 2012

More Place Value

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend! It's looking more like winter here in Utah today than spring. We've been spoiled by a few really nice days and now it's snowing.
Benita asked if I could make more '4 Ways to Write a Number' pages. It's funny she should ask because I had just made another one and did it with my class on Thursday. This time I left it blank so you can fill in whatever numbers you want. I even filled in some random numbers and sent it home for homework. Click on the picture to down load a PDF.
If you want the first one with numbers and pictures, you can check out my previous post HERE.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

4 comments:

~DeAnne~ said...

I had so much fun teaching place value this year with my kiddos. If you'd like to take a look at what I've made, you can check my blog out.

įƒ¦DeAnne
First Grade and Fabulous

Miss Squirrels said...

I really like these:)
If they can show you a number more than 2 ways...then I think you are getting a better idea of where they are!
Thanks for the blank one- and the homework idea!
Staci

Going Nutty!

misssquirrels@yahoo.com

Barbara said...

Great worksheet. Thank you!

❀Barbara❀
Grade ONEderful

Andrea said...

Thank you for sharing your worksheet! I'm a new follower! :)

Andrea
Cheers to School